lipstickparty magazine is a general interest mag edited and published by women. lspmag has a strong focus on creative writing, but we cover topics from beauty & style to art & lit, and everything in between. Want to help us make a better magazine with better representation? We love new writers, new voices, and we want to hear from you.
We do consider simultaneous submissions, but notify us if your submission is accepted by another publication. If you do re-submit to another publication, please indicate that your piece first appeared here on lipstickpartymag.com.
- Submissions are open year-round.
- All submitted work must be previously unpublished (including on personal blogs, self publishing, etc).
- Include a brief author bio (up to 100 words) and a photo that will accompany your work should we choose to publish it.
- Please see Submittable for category-specific guidelines.
- We review each submission anonymously among the editors. Please do not include your identifying information on your submitted manuscripts. We will be able to contact you through Submittable.
lipstickparty magazine reserves the right to alter these guidelines at any time.
All submitted works are read by our editing staff. Our goal response time is within 90 days, but please allow at least that much time before contacting for response. We appreciate your patience!
For interview and music/film/book review requests, among other related inquiries, please send a message to lipstickpartymag (@) gmail.com.
Submit your work through our Submittable page (click here, or this button below)